Windows 11 version 22H2 is a feature update for Windows 11, which was released in October 2021. This update includes new features, improvements and security fixes. Some of the notable features included in this update are:
Improved Start menu: The Start menu has been updated with new design and features.
Enhanced action center: The action center has been redesigned and now includes a new layout that makes it easier to access important notifications and settings.
New touchpad gestures: Windows 11 version 22H2 introduces new touchpad gestures to make it easier to navigate and interact with your device.
Improved virtual desktops: The virtual desktops feature has been improved and now allows you to name and organize your virtual desktops more easily.
Better performance: Windows 11 version 22H2 has been optimized to provide better performance, especially on devices with lower hardware specifications.
It is also important to note that this update is cumulative and include all the previous updates of Windows 11 and also has security improvements and bug fixes.
Windows 11 22H2 English All Editions 64 bit download link
Please note that this information is based on my knowledge cut-off in 2021 and the actual release may contain more or different features.
Windows 11 version 22h2 Installation Steps:
Here are the general steps to install Windows 11 version 22H2 on your device:
- Make sure your device meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11 version 22H2.
- Back up your important files and data.
- Check for updates on your device by going to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.
- When the update is available, click on the “Download and install” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- After the installation is complete, your device will reboot and the new version of Windows will be installed.
- Once the installation is complete, you may need to update your device drivers and apps.
- It is important to note that the exact steps may vary depending on the device you are using and the current version of Windows you are running.
- It’s also a good idea to check with the device’s manufacturer website to ensure the device is compatible with Windows 11 version 22H2 and also to see if there is any additional information for a smooth installation.
Please note that this information is based on my knowledge cut-off in 2021 and the actual release may have different installation process.