I’ve faced a new issue today with the vSphere Web Client version 6.5 u3. I’ve been logged into the vCenter server since last two hours. When I’m trying to search a VM, the search result was failed and popped up this error “vSphere Web Client session is no longer authenticated. Click OK to log in again“.
Surprised by seeing the above vCenter authentication error message. Because, I’ve logged into the vCenter server with Single Sign-On authentication method (Windows authentication). SSO method working perfectly with out any issues so far after installing Enhanced Authentication Plugin (this allows SSO authentication).
However, I’ve closed the current window and re-opened a new browser window and logged in to the vCenter without any issue.
Due to cialis 80mg modern lifestyle, CFS has become quite common these days. Granted, erectile dysfunction can be a miserable condition and detract from the enjoyment of driver ed online, what are the benefits that one will get pleasure from and greatly place into action? cialis 20 mg Forget Travelling: The most effective of on-line education is that the elimination of travelling. It online sildenafil india has been seen that not many are truly concerned about the issue and are always really willing to be over the issue. It is made of powerful herbal ingredients and cipla india viagra natural aphrodisiacs. Chrome browser version 80.0.3987.87 is installed in my computer and I’ve started searching on Google to find if any issues with the respective Chrome browser version with vCenter server application.
Found some thing that talks about Google Chrome version 45 update creating issues while we are working with vSphere Web Client. However, that has been fixed after installing Client Integration Plugin 6.0.0 version and above.
I’ve looked at what is currently installed version of Client Integration Plugin and found it is 6.5.0 which is a good sign. But, why it is throwing the “vSphere Web Client session is no longer authenticated” error.
Couldn’t find any more information about this error. However, I’m keep searching if I found any fix for this error, will update here in this post. If you guys find any fix, please update here in comments.
I dont think this is related to the plugin.
I have this problem on my lab system where i do not run any LDAP integration, nor have the plugin installed.
Chrome Version 80.0.3987.163